a feature, an award and coming up next week

I got an email from Snapshot Fashion that she wanted to feature one of my looks! I sent her one that I’ve been wanting to post about but haven’t had time yet, so go here to see the details.
020

I’m late on this but I wanted to thank Dana from Jumping the Broom for giving me an award! Head on over to her blog for fun ideas on weddings and to follow her planning as well!

Coming up next week: Part 2 of Portland and then the reveal of what’s in the LV bag for all you curious girlies.

• Emily
    September 19, 2008 at 5:15 pm

that top is from forever 21??? unreal. you look fabulous as always and that’s so cool to get a feature on snapshot fashion!

• AmyJean
    September 19, 2008 at 5:37 pm

Very cute Tiffany! i love the look! When i was in HS I worked at Lux Sense which was one of the first Forever 21 stores the originally owners had in CA. So i’m a big fan of cheap and trendy from that store!!! 🙂

• ...love Maegan
    September 19, 2008 at 6:05 pm

CUUUTE!!! I left a comment over there too! Love that color pink on you!

• tiffany2stylish
    September 19, 2008 at 6:42 pm

Emily – I know right?! That’s the most common thing I hear when I wear F21. Nobody can believe it. I am impressed with their clothing designers (or maybe their copycat designers). either way, they do a good job!

amyjean – wow! you knew F21 from the beginning!

maegan – awww thanks for the comment over there. so sweet of you! 🙂

• Savvy Mode SG
    September 19, 2008 at 8:41 pm

you look super stylish in the feature look. love the berry color top. congrat on the award. i really enjoy reading your blog.

• Diane
    September 20, 2008 at 2:17 am

Your look was definitely one of our favorites that we have featured on Snapshot Fashion. Thanks again for sending it in!!! 🙂

• Dana
    September 22, 2008 at 9:00 pm

Love the outfit. Purple looks good on you. Thanks for the link.

• ro
    September 23, 2008 at 6:36 pm

OMG I saw that top on the website, it looks so good on you! The COLOR!! I may have to copy you and get it now 😛

• tiffany2stylish
    September 23, 2008 at 8:35 pm

savvy – thanks so much! I love your blog too, glad that you are one of my readers.

Diane – thanks for asking me! It was an honor!

dana – thanks, I’m trying to incorporate more bright colors into my wardrobe.

ro – isn’t the color the best? You should get it!!

• Diabolina 3.1
    September 26, 2008 at 1:15 am

i’ve been wanting that top. jinx. we need to terrorize la if you ever come for a visit 😉