I had no time this weekend to write a proper post so it was perfect timing that I got tagged. Vanessa at MarkessaXO (have you seen her wedding recap yet? if not, go!) tagged me for a fun game so here goes:
4 things I did today:
- Did my hair and put on a pretty pretty headband this morning.
- Played with my pups. They are back from the grandparents'! Drove 9 hours to pick them up this weekend.
- Ordered Thank You cards from Shutterfly.
- Answered my work emails (still answering them!) and wrote a presentation.
- Write my posts for the week (I schedule all my posts, I rarely ever write them the day of the post. except for this one.)
- Help J's mom update the website for her company.
- Figure out when/where to go for our honeymoon. We have two fabulous places picked out but I need to make a decision and go with it!
- Get my dress altered! It had fit perfectly but since I've lost a bit of weight, the dress is now a full size too big. Sad, I didn't want to alter it anymore.
- stalking all the major dept. store websites for new Louboutins and Choo's to add to my collection.
- E! news every night at 7pm. When we get home, J just changes it to that channel. Doesn't even bother putting it on anything else.
- Candy. I love candy. Mostly sour gummy stuff. I'll even eat candy for breakfast.
- Photography blogs.Wedding photogs, general photogs, fashion photogs . I can look through them for hours.
- that mole on my cheek did not appear until 5th grade. If you look at my school pictures before then, no mole. Have no clue when exactly it appeared but it's there in my 5th grade picture.
- I hate bananas. The smell of them makes me gag. They are my most hated food of all foods.
- I have a young sounding voice. Especially on the phone. At my first job I had to talk on the phone a lot with people I never met in person. I finally met someone in person and the first thing she told me was that she expected me to be about 16 years old because of my voice. I was 23.
- I grew up with a very stylish mom (still is). I learned everything from her. She's the reason I don't leave the house without makeup and my hair done. She's also got the best stash of vintage and new Chanel and LV bags. All my girlfriends in high school thought I had the coolest mom.