The ever stylish Savvy Mode tagged me to reveal 6 quirks about myself. This one, I had to put some thought into as I do have some strange things about myself but didn't want to reveal too much. haha...
- When I eat burgers, I only eat the top bun. The bottom bun acts as my holder. Sometimes with sandwiches too.
- I hate wearing socks. I'm fine with tights or hosiery but socks, I do not like.
- I always set the timer on the elliptical or treadmill but I can not get off the machine if I end on an odd number. So if the timer is done but it tells me I ran 4.47 miles I continue running until it says 4.60.
- We do not wear shoes at home, but I do not make our guests take them off. My biggest pet peeve however is when people put their shoes on our couch or ottoman. Shoes do not belong on furniture. I get super annoyed and have to leave the room.
- When I spread stuff on bread like peanut butter, jam, or mayo, I put a very very thin layer on and every square inch is covered. Basically it's such a thin layer that you can still see the bread underneath. J slathers his stuff on and makes fun of me. Says that I put on a glaze.
- I hate fans, especially when they are blowing directly at me. I seriously can't stand it.
1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged and
6. you can now display this charming dalek image Songy at Style Discovery created when tagged!
Please share your quirks with us!
picture from flickr pinkbelt