I'm IT again!9:00 AM
Got tagged by The Relentless Bride so here goes...
List 5 reasons you love your state:
I live in Washington, however I'm just gonna stay within Seattle since I just adore this city.
1. All the delish restaurants scattered all over city. We love to explore and find those unknown restaurants that only true "foodies" know about. When we find them, I feel like we belong in a secret club.
One of our favorite Saturday morning hangouts, Top Pot Doughnuts
2. The amazing architecture, like the Seattle Public Library.
Where you can find red rooms, yellow escalators and crazy beautiful textures.
The amazing restaurants, the fresh fruit, the variety of foods at every corner, the trinket shopping, the maze of the market that you can easily get lost in, the fish throwing, the bakeries, Post Alley! Too much to list but every single part of it makes Seattle what it is.
So what are you waiting for you? You want to visit Seattle now don't you?
*If I could add #6 it would be the flagship Nordstrom store. If I ever move away from Seattle I will miss it so dearly!
Now, I'm supposed to post these rules:
(1) Link back to the meme creator: Caz
(2) Link to the person who tagged you: The Relentless Bride
(3) Link back to the originator of the positive SA movement (as this is how this all started): Cheap Thrills
(4) List five reasons you love your state!
(5) Tag at least five people
So I tag:
Our Little Apartment
we wear things