I love all jewelry, expensive, cheap, whatever, I just love it. I have tons and tons of it and manage to wear most of it. I change my jewelry almost daily, the only thing I wear consistently is my wedding set.
I recently added to my collection pieces from Kimberly Baker, a local jeweler in Seattle but she sells her jewelry everywhere. I just checked her blog and saw that her jewelry was used on Gossip Girl which made me like her collection even more. Is that sad? haha.
Here are the pieces that I got.
I have been wearing that necklace for the past week and like I said, I usually always change my jewelry but I’m addicted to this necklace! It’s a very simple piece and is perfect for layering with other necklaces as well.
I have way more silver jewelry as I refused to wear gold for the longest time but now I’m back into gold so am slowly adding it to my collection. The gold she uses is a really pretty gold tone, it really stands out against my black hair.
I really want to stop by her shop and buy some more stuff but I must restrain myself for a bit. For now, I can peruse her website and pick out my next purchases.
1. Evy $98 – I am in love with the oxidized sterling silver. The chain of my necklace is the same silver and it is an almost metallic black.
2. Amanda $108 – just love this desgin.
3. Lidia $65 – her laser cut jewelry is some of the best designs.
4. Jenna $138 – a mini gun, brass knuckles and grenade. So badass in such a fashionable manner!
2. Isabella $275 – I have been really into chains and layering necklaces. Love this perfect combo of 6 chains and the accent of the doves.
3. Leaf $330 – seriously cool bracelet. You can wear this with literally everything.