Been a busy busy bee lately. Life after the wedding has been nonstop. Here’s what’s been going on with me…
- My sister got engaged! AND it’s going to be a destination wedding!
- Been trying to be a good little wifey and cook my husby some home cooked meals. Ended up buying pre-made meals from Eat Local instead. All organic, local ingredients, and so delish. They have such a great selection. If you are in Seattle area I highly recommend it! If you are hesitant because of the price, I will tell you it is worth every penny. If I bought all the ingredients and tried the same thing at home it would cost just as much (or more) and take away time that I already do not have. And it would most likely not taste as good!
- Working my little ass off. Two weeks away from work is not a good thing.
- Changed my name at the social security office and got myself a new driver’s license with a pretty good photo!
- Putting my fat puppy on a diet as a result of our dog sitter not receiving the feeding instructions. Read the details on Who’s Your Dachshund.
- Celebrating above mentioned fat puppy’s fifth birthday!
- Downloading all pictures from Jamaica and sorting through all the good ones to upload to our flickr to share with friends and family. (sorry, for now I am keeping them private to friends and family)
- Anxiously awaiting the rest of our wedding pictures from Punam!
I’d also like to take the time to thank some very sweet bloggers for giving my little blog some shiny new awards to display!
Thank you to The Pissed Off Bride for the Uber Amazing Blog award!
The Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
~ inspires you
~ makes you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!
The rules of this award are:
* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.
And to Nina of Femme Rationale for the Kreativ Blogger award!
List six things that make you happy.
Pass the award on to 6 more Kreativ Bloggers.
Link back to the person who gave you the award. (see above)
Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
Here are my six things that currently make me happy:
1. Not having to go back to the social security office anytime in the near the future to change my name again. That place is depressing.
2. My babies
(I was tired from standing so long! all that tulle underneath made for a comfy seat!)
5. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. J introduced me to this show and we bought the series to watch on my iPod for our long flights. It is so hilarious!! I was that person on the plane that was dying laughing and you had no idea what I was laughing about.
6. Being in love.
You May Also Like…