Tagged

I think I’ve done this tag before, but the lovely Kate of Pretty Damn Fabulous tagged me so here we go with 6 more random facts about yours truly.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

My six:
1. I am always cold yet I hate sleeping with a lot of clothes on. I usually sleep in something like this:

(however I do not look as good this VS model)

and then try to pile on as many blankets on top of our down comforter to keep me warm.

2. I am not on Facebook. I think I am the only one out of my friends to not have one. Every time I see them they tell me to get on. Even my sister was convincing me to get on!

3. I love sugary sweet kids cereal. Lucky Charms are my favorite!

4. I like hello kitty band-aids better than regular skin color band-aids. I buy boxes of them at Target.

5. I am great at doing my make up but I am horrible at painting my nails.

6. Food always, without fail, gets stuck in between my teeth. I always carry toothpicks with me.

And my 6. Darlings, please share, what are your random things…

• ...love Maegan
    January 19, 2009 at 9:05 pm

oooh, I’m loving her hair…possible inspiration!

1. I am also great with make-up and suck at nails.

2. I’M CONSTANTLY WORRIED THAT FOOD IS STUCK IN MY TEETH!! lol. I now have a lip gloss with a mirrored grip so I use that on the fly to check. I’M OBSESSED with it…lol.

• notyourplainjane
    January 19, 2009 at 9:33 pm

I am awful at nails too!

Of course you would sleep in matching pjs! Why would I think anything else?

• Kaitlyn
    January 19, 2009 at 9:34 pm

Like Maegan, I love her hair. However, I am fine with makeup and nails but I have no idea how on earth I could get my hair to look like that. I’ve always wanted to, but I don’t even know where to start.

Way to go on not getting a facebook. It’s life-draining and addictive. You already have blogging ๐Ÿ™‚ Ha.

Food doesn’t get stuck in my teeth, but it always winds up on the corners of my mouth. You get the toothpicks, I’ll make sure to have napkins!

• The Stiletto Effect
    January 19, 2009 at 9:46 pm

Thx for tagging mo love ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll do it asap ๐Ÿ™‚
    Kisses
    Su

• MizzJ
    January 20, 2009 at 5:17 am

Heheh omg I love those Hello Kitty band-aids too!! So much better than the regular peachy-tan ones. Thanks for the tag!

• Elizabeth
    January 20, 2009 at 5:30 am

I’ll definitely get around to this! I have been such a blog slacker lately.

Also, I have Hello Kitty notebook paper! It’s all I would use in middle school, and, miraculously, I still have some around!

• Fell4fashion
    January 20, 2009 at 6:38 pm

Im awful at painting my nails too! and im so with you on the hello kitty bandaids! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Fashion Therapist
    January 21, 2009 at 12:56 am

Thanks for the tag!!!!

• dolcechic
    January 22, 2009 at 11:31 pm

I am with you on 3, 5, and 6! I’m jealous of people who can paint their own nails.