I got tagged by the lovely JGeb of Dashboard Obsessions to share 10 things:
10 Things I love:
(besides my husband, family and doggies of course!)
1. skinny jeans
2. taking pictures
3. pivot tables (I am an Excel nerd!)
4. getting my hair cut
5. wine and cheese nights with my husband
6. girly cocktail nights with my girls
7. my Pilates Reformer class
8. my wedding videos
9. looking at pictures of when my babies were just puppies
10. Traveling and shopping (at the same time)
1. People that drop the F bomb every other word in normal conversation
2. Waiting in lines
3. This show that J watches where men just yell at each other about sports. I think it's called Sportscenter or something like that.
4. Walking behind people that are smoking
5. Grates in the sidewalk that catch onto my heels.
6. Driving. I don't ever drive, I'm lucky to have my very own "chauffeur" aka husband
7. The need to check my work email on my iPhone before I go to bed. (it's a bad habit, I need to stop)
8. Slow walking tourists at Pike Place Market (I know, I know, they are tourists but I'm just trying to get some lunch and they are always in my way!)
9. Snow (I'm done with you, go away already!)
10. Going to the dentist
Thank you to Kaitlyn at Upturned Barbie who gave me this award:
1) Choose a minimum of 5 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 5 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I love singing in the car. My new favorite one to sing is "That's not my name" by The Ting Tings
2. I talk to my dogs a lot. Like I ask them what they want to eat for dinner and I also say "bless you" when they sneeze.
3. I have tiny hands and tiny feet. My ring finger is a size 3.5 and my shoe size is a 5. Good thing I'm not a guy. ;)
4. I was a very shy little girl. So much that my mom was worried I'd never make friends. Even though I was on the dance team and cheer squad in high school I was still pretty shy. I didn't really gain self confidence until later in college.
5. I was in a sorority for all four years of college but I did not truly enjoy it. I didn't hate it but I'm not one of those girls that gushes about her sorority.
6. I speak Taiwanese fluently and Mandarin conversationally.
7. When my parents bought me my first car when I was 16 they had it wrapped with a big red bow like you see in the movies. It was pretty awesome :)
8. My dad is my hero and my mom is the best shopping partner ever.
9. I fear getting older. I think I'm gonna have a crisis when I turn 30. I'm not kidding here, I really do fear it.
10. As a kid I took dance, tennis, swimming, piano and violin lessons and also went to Chinese school on the weekends. It's no wonder why as an adult I'm constantly busy as I was so active as a child!
Mizz J at Being High Maintenance, not Bitchy tagged me:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!
And Pretty Damn Fabulous for this one
Thank you ALL of you wonderful bloggers! I'm afraid that I can't choose who gets what so please consider all of these tags and awards to all of you! If you feel like doing one, feel free to put it on your blog and let me know so I can link to you.