I always think it's fun to peek into my friends makeup kits so I thought I'd share some of mine with you!
If there is one thing about me, I absolutely love makeup. I have since I was I was about 6 years old and discovered my mom's hot pink lipstick! I think a lot of you can understand how easy it is to collect makeup as all the pretty colors and cute packaging is so hard to resist! I used to be obsessed with lip gloss and am now addicted to eyeshadow. Here is part of my shadow collection that I keep in one of my drawers in our bathroom. The rest of my makeup collection is kept in train cases or on shelves in our bathroom.
Above are Stila kits, Smashbox and Bare Minerals single eye shadows
My makeup brushes
The ones on the left are my "face" brushes and the ones on the right are my "eye" brushes.
It's a mixture of Stila, MAC and Bare Escentuals brushes
And a DIY that J came up with!
- When there is no more candle to burn, there will be about an inch or less of candle wax left in the container
- Boil about an inch or so of water in a pot
- Put the candle holder in the boiling water to melt the wax
- Once melted, pick up the candle holder using oven mitts (make sure to do this, it will be hot!)
- Pour the melted wax out into the trash
- Wash the container clean
- Peel the sticker off
- Voila! Pretty cup to hold your things! We use them to hold pens and pencils, loose change and other odds and ends as well.
Hope you liked the peek! Do you wanna see the rest of it? :)
all pictures by style-ish
testking - http://www.testking.com/MCPD-certification-training.htm pass4sure - http://www.pass4sure.com/CCIE-LAB.html actualtests - http://www.actualtests.com/onlinetest/toefl-ibt-practice.htm realtests - http://www.realtests.com/exam/642-427.htm testkingworld - http://www.testkingworld.com/70-686.asp