I get a lot of comments on how I do my eye makeup and my lashes so I thought I’d do an easy eye look. I do have to mention that my makeup tutorial is probably best for girls with small eyes and small lids like me.
- Apply MAC shadestick in “Fresh Cement” on bare eyelid. I apply it all over the lid and a little over the “crease” or fold of my eyelid. This acts as a base and a highlighter at the same time.
- Using the #1 shadow and the #1 brush, (the darkest color and the smallest brush shape) apply the color to the outer corner only. I like to keep the deepest color at the outer corner of my eye because you can see it the most and it makes for a more dramatic effect.
- Using the #2 shadow and #2 brush (lighter shimmery shade and medium shadow brush) I apply the lighter color to the inner corner of my eye to meet the outer color and then blend in the middle.
- Using the #3 shadow and #3 brush (highlighting color and larger shadow brush) I dab a little of the color to do an all over blend on the lid and then use the same color to highlight the area underneath the brow.
- Apply false lashes, I’m wearing Ardell #105.
- To apply lashes: put a very thin line of glue on the strip. Wait for about 5 seconds so that the glue can become tacky.
- Hold lash up to your eyelid to check placement. Place the lash on the inside corner near your lash line (but not on your actual eyelashes) first and then slowly pull the lash down to the outer corner. Hold in place for a few seconds to stay in place.
- Using black liquid eye liner, apply to the top of the lash strip to hide the lash strip. I usually apply the liner so that it’s enough to cover the lash strip as well as blend into my eyelid that way it just looks like one solid line my lid.
- The blush I used is in the shadow blush combo above. It’s the reddish one on the bottom left.
- I use Benefit Dandelion all over my cheeks. It’s a really subtle color but I really love how it brightens up my face.
- On my lips is MAC Viva Glam II which is the best nude lipstick I’ve found. On top of that is Smashbox lipgloss in Glamour.
I think that’s it! I hope this has helped some of you, let me know if you have any questions and I’ll try to help!
Top & Leggings: Forever 21/ Shoes: L.A.M.B
You May Also Like…