Continuing on to yesterday’s post about bags… I’ve decided to show you the contents of what’s in my bag! Actually, Lotus requested that I do this post a really long time ago and I was total slacker and didn’t do it until now. Apologies for how long it took me!
Counter clockwise from top left:
- Marc by Marc Jacobs sunnies – these are my cheapies that I just stash in my bag and I don’t care if they get scratched. The majority of sunnies I own are Chanel and those get kept in their case.
- Gucci cosmetics case – full of lipglosses, lip balm, anti-bacterial hand gel, pill box (for advil, tylenol)
- 2 RuMe bags from Delight.com – I LOVE these bags. We rarely use plastic bags at the grocery store now because I always carry these reusuable bags with me and they carry SO much more than one plastic grocery bag. The best part is that they roll up so small that I barely even notice then in my handbag! We keep two more in the car for times that we might be buying a lot more (like Costco trips). I even pull them out when I’m shopping at Nordstrom or other retail stores, to save from using their bags. If you have not gotten a reusuable bag yet, I highly recommend them!
- iPhone & the Louis Vuitton Wapity – I’ve had a “smart phone” for over 3 years now. I was one of the first of my friends that actually got e-mail on my phone. Now everyone has one and this is my 3rd version of a “smart phone”. I admit that it does help that my company pays for my cell phone bill so I don’t have to worry about all the expenses that a data plan brings. When I got my first fancy phone J knew that I was worried about scratching it so he bought me the LV Wapity to protect it. It’s now lasted through all 3 upgrades and has fit all the phones that I’ve had! I love it because I never have to scramble around to find my phone in my bag. I just reach in and find the Wapity!
- Ice Breakers Sours – I have a thing for sour candy. Also, I have a habit of forgetting to eat so when my blood sugar is low, I pop in one of those candies and it helps me not faint at my desk. 🙂
- Hello Kitty tissue holder – I bought this at the Tokyo airport. It was Hello Kitty, I couldn’t resist! Plus, I always like to have tissue on me so it’s nice to have a cute lil holder.
- iPod Classic – it’s crazy how much this can hold! I have full seasons of It’s Always Sunny in Phildelphia (funniest show ever!), Gossip Girl and all my music and photos and I still have a ton of space.
- Hello Kitty toothpick holder – same reasons as the tissue holder 🙂 It’s got a little pocket for the toothpicks and a little mirror built in. As I mentioned before, I always have stuff stuck in my teeth so it was a must-have.
- Gucci passport wallet – It was originally used to protect my passport but now I use it to keep all my grocery store “club” cards, blockbuster card, gift cards, coffee cards, etc. I found it to be a pain to keep those things in my wallet with my credit cards and such so it’s much nicer to have a separate place for all that stuff.
- Gucci long wallet – I have used this wallet for I think 3 years now and it still looks new. It was expensive but considering how many wallets I went through before I got this one, it was worth it. (I don’t think they carry mine anymore, but this one is similar)
This was fun sharing what I keep in my bag! I’ve seen a few other bloggers who have done this and it’s always interesting to see. If any of you post a “what’s in my bag” on your blog let me know and I’ll link you here!
You May Also Like…