To recap my four days of bloggy break I...
- Painted my nails blue, which is a color I haven't worn since 8th grade. Color is China Glaze Sky High-Top.
- Went to the doctor to discover that she probably thinks I'm a hypochondriac as we were reviewing my history and I've come to see her almost every other month this year. (It has not been a good health year for me).
- I discovered how handy the new drag and drop label feature on gmail is. I heart it! I have 3 email accounts that I fwd to my gmail so I need organization and I love just being able to drag over my labels. Read here on how to use gmail labels.
- Had a fabulous photo shoot with our friends and their dogs.
- Booked more weddings for style.ish (yay!)
- Behind the scenes stuff for my blog revamp (changes are coming soon!)
- Got some rest, enjoyed the sun, took long walks with my husband and our doggies
- And the best part? Bought a pair of Louboutins on SALE at Barney's! They are sooo pretty, I can't wait to show you all.
She is giving away this gorgeous 24K Blue Druzy Agate Necklace. Here's her description:
This is a beautiful Drusy Agate necklace set in 24K gold in a gorgeous shade of blue, on a simple gold-filled chain. It has a few tiny speckles adding character to a stunning piece. Drusies are totally in right now, being featured everywhere from Vogue to Elle. This stone is very rare and changes color when under different light - everything from a baby blue to a sea blue. The back also has a a super unique pattern should you want to wear it both ways!
Chain is 22 inches long and opens and closes with a lobster clasp.
-Winner will be chosen Wednesday, July 29, 2009 at 6PM PST