You wanna Peek?9:00 AM
Hello loves! I'm back from Mexico! I had such a wonderful time and my sister's wedding was just beautiful. I thought it'd be great to start off my return from vacation with a fabulous review and giveaway!
When Kelly over at my so called fabulous life asked me if I wanted to participate in a Peek review I was intrigued. I hadn't heard of it before so I googled it to find out it was a little device that you could get emails and texts on all without the hefty fees of a data plan. Oh and no long term contracts which I think is so great. I hate getting locked in for 2 years with my phone plan. I currently have an iPhone that I love very much, I am always emailing and texting on it so I am pretty biased towards it. But I thought it would be neat to see how I would like a device that took all the bells and whistles away and really just gave me the two things that I do most on my iPhone anyway.
- Really easy to type. The little keys on the Peek were perfect and I could type out messages in no time. (way faster than on my iPhone!)
- The blue blinking light that alerted me to new e-mails. As well as how it slightly vibrated whenever a new email came through.
- It was so easy to set up that I thought I had done something wrong. But nope, all my emails started showing up within minutes of me setting up the account.
- Importing contacts was easy.
- It was lightweight and added no heft to my handbag.
- It kept it's charge for quite awhile, I only had to charge it once every other day.
- It syncs right to your email, no having to push a button to download new mails, it will download when you get new mails.
- Emailing was easy and they went through with no problems at all.
- It can hold up to 5 email accounts
- The price for the device is only $59.95 and the price for the regular Peek (email only, no texting) is $19.95! So affordable!
- It doesn't connect with your email accounts so if you read it on your peek, it doesn't know that so it keeps it unread when you check it on your computer.
- Texting was iffy at best. I think my husband still has not recieved the text I sent to him 2 weeks ago and I think one of my texts to a friend took like 5 hours to get to her.
- You can't separate your accounts. All emails just show up in the same place. I have a few personal accounts but couldn't separate my hotmail from my gmail.
Now for the fun part! I am giving away one brand new Peek Pronto with one month of free service! Since this is such an awesome giveaway, I really would like to give this to one of my loyal readers so here are the ways to win:
- You must be a follower: Through blogger, a RSS reader, facebook, twitter etc...
- Leave a comment on this post on how you follow me. If you follow me in several ways (twitter + blogger, blogger + facebook, etc...) let me know and I'll count each one as an extra entry.
- If you tweet this on twitter you will get an additional entry (leave a comment here with the tweet)
- If you fan style.ish on facebook you will get another entry! (again, let me know here if you do so I can track the entries easily)
- If you post this on your blog will get another entry. You can copy/paste that picture above if you want to. (leave a comment here linking to your post or blog if you have it on your sidebar.)
- So sorry, but this contest is open to US residents 18 and over only
- I will close the comments on July 17th at 5:00PM
- Winner will be chosen by random draw and posted on this post within the next few days.
- Winner must email me back within two days or else a new winner will be chosen.