I was the lucky recipient of this blog award from the amazing Janetteria! Thank you so much!
I have to reveal 10 interesting things about myself so here goes:
- I hate housework. My husband does the majority of housework. But what I hate most is vacuuming so he does all the vacuuming.
- I do not get sweaty. Even when I’m really hot or even when I work out. I sweat but it’s not noticeable. I mainly just get red in the face.
- I don’t cook that often but when I do, it is damn good!
- When we are home, we always have the TV on but I never actually watch it. Just the other day I saw a commercial and made a comment to J about it and he said “that commercial has been on since last month!”
- My first pair of designer shoes that I bought myself were these Marc by Marc Jacobs blue platform heels with a butterfly at the toe. I thought they were the most beautiful shoes I’ve ever seen. I still have them, I should pull them out and do a photoshoot!
- I’m really scared of bees. I’ve never been stung and am really afraid of getting stung.
- I’m not big on swearing but my husband will drop the F-bomb almost every time we get in the car. I get mad at him for swearing, he gets mad at the cars that make him swear. It’s a never ending cycle. 🙂
- I paint my nails every week as I hate chipped nails with a passion. I have found an awesome combination of nail products that keeps my nails chip-free for at least week. Will do a post on it soon! (I used to go through only 2 days before my nails would chip so a week is amazing for me.)
- I still stare at my engagement ring and weddings rings every day and think how pretty they are. I also shove it in my husband’s face every once in awhile and say ” See how SHINY they are!!” I like to prove to him that the price for the diamond quality was worth it 🙂
- I am genuinely confused by this “HOLLA!” thing that I see a lot, especially on twitter. Like someone will say “I did this <insert fantastic thing>. HOLLA!” WTH is Holla and where did it start from? It is something you will never hear me say or write, well, except for in this post. duh. 😉
As you may have noticed I have new sponsors for I am Style-ish and can I tell you how crazy it is that everyone’s ads match my color scheme? Loves it! I will be doing a sponsor spotlight throughout the month because I love all of them!
First up is The White Dress Shop! You might know the owner already as she writes Onada’s Lookbook and is a fabulous photographer at Onada Photography. She recently launched The White Dress Shop and although it’s still in the beginning stages, she’s already got a ton of really cute stuff!
The dream for The White Dress Shop was born as an online store that caters to the modern girl’s style and taste for all things white and fabulous. “There’s nothing like a beautifully accessorized crisp white dress and every girl should own at least one!”. The White Dress Shop will also carry tops, bottoms, a vintage jewelry section and will feature a “wild card” section for colored clothing.
It officially opens on August 31st but is taking and shipping orders for items currently in stock.
I for one, am in love with this tank. What a fun top for the summer and I can see myself wearing it underneath a blazer for the winter too!
You May Also Like…