I am Style-ish is 1!
Okay, so if you are a long time reader or have seen my archives you might be wondering why this is only 1 year even though I have been writing for way longer. The start of this blog was not about fashion at all, it was intended to keep my friends and family informed of my wedding planning which then turned into a destination wedding blog and then from this post I decided to change things up and add lookbooks and this post is where “I am Style-ish” became official!
Ever since this blog became “I am Style-ish” I have enjoyed every second of it. Writing about fashion, style, connecting with other bloggers and readers, forming new friendships and even getting to meet a few of you along the way. All in all it has been an amazing year! This blog wouldn’t be anything without all of you so I wanted to do a giveaway to thank you for all your support and friendship!
I have picked out some of my favorite beauty products to give away to one of you!
Nars lip gloss in Foul Play
Nars lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls
Benefit thrrrob blush
fresh eau de parfum Strawberry Flowers
How to win this pretty little set:
- Because this is for my readers you HAVE to follow me in some way, through Google Friend connect (that “follow button on the left side of my blog), through twitter, feed subscriber by reader or by email, facebook friend, etc..
- Comment on how you follow me for one entry
- If you are on twitter, tweet this sentence for another entry. “I want to win @styleish 1 year blogiversary giveaway! http://www.iamstyle-ish.com”
- You get another entry if you post about this on your blog whether in a post or on your sidebar, please leave another comment letting me know which one and the link. (You can copy/paste that cupcake picture if you want)
- This is open to readers WORLDWIDE! yay!!
- Comments will be closed on 8/31 at 9:00pm PST
- Winner will be chosen by random draw
- Winner has to contact me within 5 days or else a new winner will be chosen.
Good luck and here’s to many more months (years? not sure if I can commit to that!) of blogging!