We've got some fun but low key plans for this New Year's eve and I will be getting dressed up and saying GOODBYE to the suckiness that is otherwise known as 2009. (2009 has been a terrible year for me and I am so ready for it to be over.)
I've gotten a few questions from readers that have a hard time figuring out what to wear for their New Year's eve parties or what accessories to pair with dresses so I've put together a few looks with my favorite dresses. I've included the accessories I'd pair it with and the makeup to pull the look together!
- Pretty Polly Sexy Lace Tights
- Christian Louboutin Platform Pump
- Gold Jeweled Crown Ring
- Filigree Bangle Set
- Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick
- VS Makeup Kajal Eye Liner
- O.P.I nail polish - Ate Berries In The Canaries
- Laura Geller Sugared Baked Pearl
- Yves Saint Laurent GOLDEN GLOSS
Don't you love the ruffles on this dress? I think adding the headband is perfect for a party and you don't need too many other accessories but a couple of big rings. For the makeup, I would really play up the eyes with this outfit. A simple smokey eye with lots of eye liner and of course pretty false lashes! Light pink lips and bright red nails completes the look.