My process for the big bun:
- Curl hair. It doesn’t have to be nicely curled, just enough to add texture to your hair.
- Pull your hair back to a high point of your head and secure with a rubber band
- Tug at the base of the ponytail to create a “loose” look. Basically not so slicked back to your head
- Start wrapping the hair around the base and secure with a bobby pin at one side
- As you twist the bun, start pulling out pieces so that it looks a bit messy
- Bobby pin the opposite side of your first bobby pin
- Add bobby pin to the front (or wherever you need it) to keep it all secure
- Pull out your front layers to frame your face
- Easy peasy big bun is done!
Shop the Lookbook:
You know I love my J. Crew tees. I have one drawer just dedicated to J. Crew tees. I just love how soft they are! Love this one too that is a bit less fitted. Adore this corsage tee too (and on sale!)
You really can’t go wrong with dark straight legged jeans. I think they look good on any body type. Love the really dark jeans. And straight leg jeans are great too because you can cuff them like these and they give you a whole new look!
Christian Louboutin Feticha
I have to say that I love the Feticha as the shape is really nice but they really aren’t the most comfortable. (But not many Loubies are)
FULL TILT Multi Flower Necklace only $7.99!
Fun colorful options too!