- Taking the dogs on a long walk. We’ve been going on hour long walks lately and enjoying this wonderful weather!
- Spring Cleaning – We need to get rid of so much stuff. Last weekend I reached into a bag that I hadn’t looked at for awhile and while my hand was in there I peeked in and there was a SPIDER crawling around at the bottom of the bag. Much to say I screamed and freaked the F out. Ewww spiders. I am still traumatized by that.
- Skype-ing with my parents while they are in China. I’m a newbie to Skype and since my parents are in China for the next month my dad asked me to sign up for it. Can I just say that it puts AT&T to shame? I love the iPhone but I can’t make a call in our place for the life of me and when it finally goes through, it drops the call at least once or cuts in and out. AT&T is the WORST ever but Skype is clear as day and I love it!
- Running with my husband. I LOVE running outside and we’ve mapped out a route for a scenic run. It’s about the distance of a 5k which I think is a perfect run. (Just ordered the Nike+ SportBand to start tracking my time/calories burned)
- And if you are curious, these Nike LunarGlides are my favorite running shoes ever. As seen on me here:
- Trying out some recipes from The Skinnygirl Dish by Bethenny from The Real Housewives of NY. I love that her recipes aren’t “diet” food, more about making smart choices about what ingredients you use.
- I helped my husband land a pretty awesome graphic design job (see, my networking is beneficial to everyone in my life!) so he told me that he’s taking me shopping and buying me whatever I want. Whatever? Ooh dangerous but that’s why I love him. 😉
What are you looking forward to this weekend?
photo by me, taken April 2010