Lookbook: a list5:00 AM
I like lists, I like bullets. Let's make a bulleted list for today's lookbook!
- Seattle weather can suck it. This is the only time I've worn shorts this entire time and it wasn't even that hot that day. I had to change later in the day to jeans.
- J. Crew makes my favorite shorts. I love these ones that zip on the side. I own so many of this style in all different colors and patterns. If you live by a J. Crew outlet, they have a ton of shorts at great prices, that's where I got these ones!
- I love shopping Etsy for jewelry but dude, browsing Etsy is like pulling teeth. It's painful going through millions of listings of things I don't want to see. Thank goodness for PicClick, a much easier way to search Etsy. I think I found it through Nina, thanks for the find girl!
- Got this pretty coral necklace from Etsy seller Ayofemi Jewelry, the same seller of the modern friendship bracelets that I love!
- Double finger rings rock. I first started my collection with a few from Erica Anenberg (See my twitpic here from last June!) That one in my twitpic is still my favorite but dang, I paid a pretty penny for it. Now, I can find double finger rings everywhere for super cheap and Gilt just had an Erica Anenberg sale with a bunch of double finger rings. Love that I can add to my collection and not go bankrupt!
- On that note: I agree with Hannah from The New Black that someone needs to make a dachshund double finger ring. I want one! Maybe I'll settle for a custom name ring that says "I am Style-ish" hahaha. I'm only half joking, I might actually do it.
- The one I'm wearing above is Forever 21.
- I heart these gray pumps but the problem with a light color + patent leather = bad black scuff marks. Anyone have a good solution for me to get rid of those scuff marks?
- I'm still in love with my eyelash extensions. For those of you that recommended that I try "eyelash enhancers", thanks for your recommendations. I have already tried Revitalash as well as Tarte MultiplEYE and have had good results in that my lashes grew longer but my lashes just did not grow fuller. I want that volume which is why I'm going with the extensions for now. I *might* give Latisse a try after I take my extensions off, I'll let you know if I do!