I’ve been going like the energizer bunny, I just keep going and going and going. My crazy schedule is um crazy but at least it’s never boring. My one wish at the moment is that I get to stay home and not be on a plane for an entire month! (That won’t happen anytime soon.) On the plus side, I’m now a GOLD MVP on the airline I fly on (I feel special. Ha!) Awhile ago someone on formspring asked me what my daily schedule was like and I can’t remember what my answer was but I’m sure that it was much more different than what my schedule is like now. So anyway, I thought I’d just share a little bit of what my weeks are like these days. Here’s what’s been going on in my past 3 weeks.
- in New York to shoot an engagement session
- Stay a few extra days to spend time with my sister and brother in law
- Get home, fit in an appt for a lash refill & facial (my skin is horrible these days, stupid traveling side effect)
- Have lunch with a fabulous blogger friend
- Shoot a 10 year anniversary party/wedding on Sunday
- Get home at 11pm and pack for my business trip
- Wake up at 4AM to catch flight
- Meetings all day, every day (meaning I get no work done during the day because I’m always in meetings)
- Work, work and work…
- Friday – (at home) Take pictures for the blog as that’s the only day I’m home and have time. (and had some fun taking pictures with our pups)
- Also on Friday, an impromptu photo session with previous clients in which we get to come over and enjoy freshly made pizza from their authentic Neapolitan pizza oven (AMAZING!! Even the dough was flown in from Italy!)
- Shoot a wedding on Saturday where we almost miss the ceremony because we had to get on a ferry that was super super late. YIKES! Talk about stressed out.
- Do absolutely nothing on Sunday as I’m sick as a dog
- No Travel scheduled this week! Yay!
- Schedule lunches/dinners with friends. Excited to finally have time to see my friends…
- Go grocery shopping for the first time in weeks.
- Take a trip to Glazers with the hubs and pick up a backdrop set to mainly take cute pictures of our dogs 🙂 Said dogs are not cooperative so no pics yet but shoes are always fun to take pictures of!
- Wednesday night, while at dinner with my parents, I get a phone call from client, “We need you here tomorrow”
- Cancel lunches & dinners that I had planned for Thursday and Friday (Sorry ladies, will make it up to you soon!)
- Book flights Wednesday at 11PM
- Wake up for my flight on Thursday at 4:30AM
- Throw together a last minute presentation when I arrive at the office
- Come home at 11PM on Friday
- Collapse from sheer exhaustion, look forward to the weekend!
|I recieved an advanced copy of Nina Garcia’s newest book so will be reviewing that soon!|
So there you go, its nearly impossible to plan my weeks these days as it changes on a whim! Although things have been hectic and I’ve had one (OK, maybe two) breakdowns, especially when it comes to last minute travel, it’s a wonderfully crazy life I live but I can’t imagine it any other way!
P.S. We were finally able to update the photography blog so check out our latest post of what we’ve been up to!