Use code FF2010 to save 20% off your order, expires November 3rd. And don't forget to use your ebates to save an additional 4%!
And because I've had a few of you inquire about my makeup essentials, here's what I always use and restock on, especially during Friends and Family time!
1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation w/Brush -for some reason this is only sold at QVC which is where I got it from. Great consistency and coverage and the brush is nice too.
2. Tarte Dark Circle Defense Natural Under Eye Corrector -the easiest way to brighten up a tired face is under eye concealer.
3. Bare Escentuals Flawless Application Face Brush
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil -I like to use these colored pencils on my bottom lash line, it gives a fun but subtle touch to your eyes without the heavy look of a alot of eyeshadow.
5. Smashbox Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss -Not too sticky and I've never found a color I didn't like.
I didn't get ALL of that, just a few that I was running out of but I also added this lipstick (in Rose Stiletto) and Ojon Hair Treatment as my hair has been a bit dry and hoping that this will give some shine back to it!