Facebook Page!

I am Style-ish finally has it’s own facebook page!  I’m sorry for the confusion that it’s caused with our photography facebook page but now you’ll be able to get my blog updates and random thoughts/random pictures (if you follow me on twitter you already get those.  LOL) through facebook!  Please click here and “like me”! 🙂

Because of the facebook page, I would love to transition some of the questions I get from formspring and my email to the page so I will be closing formspring shortly.  You are always welcome to email me or leave me a comment on the page and I will get back to you!  Thanks loves!  New post below, go enter my $250 Best Buy giveaway! 🙂 XOXO

P.S. Designer shoe sale is upon us!  I went pre-sale shopping yesterday and lookie at some of the goodies that are going to be on sale!  Eeeek!  Starting from the top, it’s Prada, Fendi, and Miu Miu (the Miu Mius are not going to be on sale but I’m still going to get them).  These glitter Louboutins are also going on sale and you bet that I am going to get them, in pink of course! (but cross your fingers that my SA can find my size for me!)

First of the designer sale goes on sale the day after Thanksgiving so go get your pre-sale on now or sharpen your claws for some Black Friday shopping!  🙂

• Tillie
    November 17, 2010 at 4:19 pm

Glitter Louboutins are going to be on sale????? I have to get some!!! They have been on my wishlist FOREVER.

• tiffany2stylish
    November 17, 2010 at 4:49 pm

Tillie – yes! I know, I love them! So impractical but so needs to be in my closet! 🙂 Go to Nordstrom and presale them now as I know there are limited sizes left!

• Calina
    November 17, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Are the shoes going on sale everywhere they're sold? Or just Barney's?

• tiffany2stylish
    November 17, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Calina – I'm pretty sure everywhere but I guess it would depend on the store. I did my pre-sale at Nordstrom but I'm pretty sure Saks, Neiman and Barneys will do theirs soon too!

• Ria
    November 17, 2010 at 9:43 pm

My feet are drooling (if they could)…:) I love your website. I've been following 2 years now and today I'm going to be brave and leave a comment!

• Maggie
    November 17, 2010 at 9:59 pm

Okay, LOVE that Prada shoe…. If only I wasn't broke, haha. (Ah well, I got those Sparrow Miu Miu's that need a lot of love. :))

For some reason the Nordstrom here doesn't seem to have the higher end designer shoes… Boo. Guess we're too small. Just means I need to save my money for shopping in Seattle. 😛 (Though I didn't go in the Nordstrom when I was there for some reason. :()

• tiffany2stylish
    November 17, 2010 at 10:33 pm

ria – awww, thanks so much for reading and leaving a comment! XOXO

• tiffany2stylish
    November 17, 2010 at 10:34 pm

Maggie – I ended up getting that Prada in Black and Purple. So excited! Yeah, Nordstrom only gets the designer shoes in select stores. You didn't go to Nordstrom? WHAT? Come back to visit and we'll go shopping together! 🙂

• yngxnhng
    November 18, 2010 at 6:02 am

Those Miu Mius are to die for! Is there a way to purchase those fabulous glitter Loubies online at the sale price???! I just love your taste in shoes 🙂

• kimmie
    November 18, 2010 at 8:48 am

Yay! I "liked" you on facebook!!

BTW I started my own blog today, LOL. 🙂

• tiffany2stylish
    November 18, 2010 at 5:17 pm

yngxnhg – I'd keep an eye out for them on the barney's website, I'm sure they'll get marked down in December as well!

• tiffany2stylish
    November 18, 2010 at 5:17 pm

Kimmie – eeeek! I'm so excited that you started your blog!!