First, a few giveaway winners! The winner of the $75 Apothica Giftcard is Katrina! And the winner of the Navare Necklace is Timmera! Both winners have been notified so check your inbox and I'll get you in touch with the right people to get your prize! I'm still waiting for ebates to get back to me about who won the $100 and iPod shuffle giveaway so hopefully I will be announce that soon. Thanks for your patience!
I've had a few readers point out that it's been awhile since I did a "week in iPhone pictures" post and that they would love to see them back. That is so kind of you guys and thanks for reminding me to do them again. I'll try to do them more often going forward but thought I'd post some iPhone pics for December first. Obviously I did way more than what I'm showing here and have more pictures but I personally get bored to death when I have to see a million pictures of random things on blogs, so I just pulled together a quick little summary collage!
- My sister and brother in law's gorgeous house, I love the brick!
- They took us out to eat A LOT! Portillo's was majorly good but majorly bad for the waistline.
- We took a trip to the Art Institute of Chicago and the exhibits were lots of fun to look at and explore. Love these stairs they had inside.
- Louis! My sister's yorkie. We got him a new toy and he didn't put it down the entire time we were there.
- Cupcakes + my favorite Kombucha makes for an excellent lunch for me. :)
- Back in Seattle! My packages are trickling in. Miu Miu boxes are so pretty! (it was shoes and a wallet)
- Savvy in her cute dress that I just bought her! I love dressing Savvy up and she loves it too!
- I ordered these 5x5 prints ages ago but finally put them up on the board by my desk.
- A new jacket from Madewell. Fur lined hoods are essential for the winter!
- Shocker I know, another pair of shoes :) YSL platforms, they are soooo pretty!
- A few of our holiday decorations. The vintage deer is my favorite!
- A random picture from when we had lunch in Pioneer Square. I love the feeling of Pioneer Square, it's so close to downtown but so different. If you visit Seattle you must go to Pioneer Square to walk around, take pictures and have lunch!
- Last but not least, my newest loves! Ugh, they are too dang awesome for words. haha! Look out for them in future lookbooks!
P.S. I often post my iPhone pictures on my facebook and twitter so feel free to follow me there too! :)