First, I have to tell you that I’m so excited that I finally figured out how to “reply” to my comments. I’ve been trying to reply to you all but it takes me forever to scroll up and down and write the reply but I do really enjoy your comments and am trying my best to get back to you! I installed this code to make it easy to reply to your comment so if you ever leave a question here or just want to check back I try to reply by the end of the night of each post.
My January so far has been fabulous! How about you? As promised, another week in iPhone pics! We may own several fancy dSLR cameras and thousands of $$ worth of lenses but I take way more pictures with my iPhone. It’s just so handy and if you take the time to set up and compose your shot, it can come out pretty nice too. Not all of them will turn out great but the same goes for dSLR’s. Fancy cameras does not equal automatic nice pictures. Remember, “the best camera is the one that’s with you” no matter how big it is or how much it cost. Anyway! Onto my iPhone highlights of the past week!
1. Umm no explanation necessary. A little Chanel to start off the year never hurt nobody 🙂
2. I missed the last issue of Lula (one of my favorite magazines) so am glad I got my hands on the newest one!
3. I ordered this from the Sephora/Hello Kitty collab preview. It’s the CUTEST brush holder but I prefer it on my desk than in my bathroom!
4. Antique shopping. Ahh vintage sparkly jewelry is my weakness!
5. Just a picture of my puppers Macho because he’s adorable.
6. Shopping at Madewell while wearing an entire outfit from Madewell. (I like that store too much!)
7. A decadent business dinner at the Metropolitan Grill. Let’s just say it was 5 bottles of wine between 4 people. And I started off with a martini. Closing a business deal is hard work. 😉
8. We threw my brother a surprise birthday party at one of our favorite Chinese restaurants. We ordered so much food but the Salt and Pepper Crab there is to.die.for.
9. OK I’m cheating here 🙂 This is a picture of a picture from my Real Simple magazine. It’s the Seafood Chowder that I mentioned on my post last week. A few of you asked for the recipe so click here!
10. I made Tonkatsu over Japanese curry with brown rice. First time making Tonkatsu and I did a dang good job. <—Hubs can vouch for that! Even better than getting it at a restaurant! 🙂 I just followed a basic tonkatsu recipe (you can usually find it off the Panko breading package) and since I was a child, my mother has always used the S&B Golden Curry roux so I don’t stray from that as it never disappoints. (I always buy the HOT, we like it spicy although it’s not too spicy at all). I just put in caramelized onions (do that first) and carrots.
All photos were taken by me and edited using the Cross Process app (except for #9 was not edited) and collage was created in Photoshop.
I am Style-ish is a Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog based in Seattle. Tiffany is the founder and editor of I am Style-ish. I'm a wife, mom and entrepreneur. I co-founded tandjdesigns.com a clothing line and ecommerce boutique | Follow along my daily adventures on instagram @tiffanyish and check out my youtube channel (tiffanyish) for more!