It’s almost Valentine’s day can you believe it? In case hubs hasn't gotten me a Valentine’s present yet, here are my picks and maybe some ideas that you can drop to your Valentine!
- Did you see the new YSL Arty Too ring? I die! You know how much I love my Arty Rings so when I saw this one I had to put it on my list. I am in love!
- Love Mulberry bags and this little clutch is perfection. I adore the color and the gold details look so beautiful against that pinkish red.
- I am a sucker for little “love” necklaces and I like how this one is a little different with the wording going down instead of across. And the diamond on the end is a cute little touch!
2. The YSL iPad holder is an unnecessary want but I do still want it! That is once I get an iPad. I decided to hold out getting one until the iPad 2 is released. I hope it’s soon!
3. Wendy recently revealed her latest design and I <3 it!! How cute is this right? It would look so pretty on my finger. I already own the Diana ring (see it on me here) so I think I need another Wendy Brandes heart ring for my finger!
4. You may remember from this post, my Hello Kitty/Sephora brush holder which is super cute and now I kinda want to add this mirror from the same collection. I always carry a mirror in my purse so this one would make me a little bit happier every time I pulled it out!
Do you drop hints on gifts or you do you like a total surprise? Hubs is pretty good on his own (he recently gifted me with a beautiful Prada wallet just because and I was surprised and very happy about it!) but I do still like to drop hints every once in awhile just *in case* he needs some ideas. :)
BTW, you know how much I love ebates and I wanted to mention that they are doing double cashback for several sites for Valentine's day. If you are going to buy something, don't forget to click through ebates first to get your cashback. Make sure your husbands, boyfriends, girlfriends... everyone you know uses it! I've got hubs trained to check ebates before he buys anything and my mother in law is addicted too! From now until Valentine's Day, Sephora is now at 8% cashback (I stocked up on some necessities as well as a new perfume), Nordstrom is now 5% cashback, Bare Necessities is now 10% cashback (they sell my favorite tights)! Here's the full list of stores doing double cashback so take advantage of that now! If you use my link to sign up you and I will both get $5 cash when you make your first purchase over $25!
On a related note, thank you to everyone who signed up through my ebates link already. Ebates reached out to me and let me know that I was one of their top 200 referrers in 2010 which is amazing considering I only started using ebates since October! That is all thanks to you guys (I know you all love to shop and save money, like me!) And since my last giveaway with ebates was so successful we will be having another one soon so if you haven't joined yet, do so now and you'll be automatically entered into the future giveaways! If you've already signed up then you are good to go and don't need to do anything else except for shop your little hearts out (but remember to click through ebates!) :)
**I am in no way affiliated with ebates. I just really love saving money when I shop online and passing the word along!**