1. I painted my nails and then noticed it was a perfect match to my glitter Louboutins! I used Zoya Gilda and then Zoya Astra for the glitter tips.
2. The new Chloe Marcie Crossbody is on the top of my wishlist. SO pretty… (I’m at Nordstrom in Bellevue Square if you are wondering.)
3. I lurve our new Kartell “Take” Lamp. We love practically everything Kartell (and yes we do own their most famous piece, the Ghost Chair) so when I saw this lamp I knew I had to have it on my desk. I think our next purchase will be the Bourgie Lamp. ADORE!
4. I was at Rite-Aid and spotted a random container of bracelets so started to rummage through them and found this hilarious bracelet. I had to get it because I say “I’m over it!” all the time. My husband makes fun of me for the amount that I say it so when I showed him the bracelet he thought it was the funniest thing. The brand of the bracelets is Me Bands. They have a ton of other sayings too!
5. Grilled cheese sandwich with french onion soup and Caffe Vita french press from Anita’s Crepes. The perfect lunch! One of our favorite french restaurants – if you are in Ballard you must try it! The french onion soup is SO good. And if you are in Seattle you must go to Caffe Vita for their coffee/espresso. One of my favorites, we love restaurants that carry Caffe Vita. Do you know that I never go to Starbucks? Way too many good coffee shops around here that Starbucks is the last place that I’d go to get coffee.
6. I’ve been obsessed with making baked goods with brown sugar lately. I made these brown sugar chocolate chip scones and they were AMAZING! So yummy.
7. I’m still having fun with my Kitchenaid Mixer but didn’t want to bake another thing for me to get fat on so I made doggy treats! (I made a variation of this recipe and I rolled them instead of cutting into shapes) My dogs go nuts over these! Made with mainly just whole wheat flour and peanut butter, they are better for them than the treats we buy at the store.
9. No snow in Seattle (thank goodness!) but I’m still doing a bit of traveling for work so I tend to end up in a snowy city. I can’t stand snow but at least I got a pretty picture out of it!
10. Wedding season is coming up… We met one of our bride and grooms whose reception will be held at the Space Needle to scope out the space and grabbed this picture before we headed up.
So that’s my past week and a half summed up into pictures, how was your week?
Pictures were all taken on my iPhone 4 and post processing and layouts done in Photoshop.