Maggie May Swimwear5:00 AM
Oh my goodness, is it time to bust out the bikinis yet? HA! Of course not since it's still rainy and gray here but I've got a few sunny vacations to look forward to in the upcoming months and I'm sure a lot of you do too! When Maggie May Swimwear reached out to me to introduce me to their beautiful handknit swimwear, I about died at how amazing these bikinis were. They are like works of art! They kindly offered to send me one bikini but when I opened up the box I was pleasantly surprised to find two gorgeous bikinis! Check out the amazing detail on them.
All of this bikini talk and now I'm already plotting on my outfits for the beach! I love swimwear shopping and everything else that goes along with going to the beach. Both of these outfits would look great with my Maggie May bikinis!
- Joie Balton Lace Coverup - Off White
- Banana Republic Straw basket weave fedora
- Jessica Simpson Danniy Sandals
- Kirra Socal Beach Bag
- Plunge Cover-up Tunic
- Juicy Couture Straw and Twill Tape Sun Hat
- Mystique 1641 Flat Sandals
- Kate Spade New York Point Breeze Small Coal Handbags
- OPI Texas Collection Too Hot Pink To Hold Em
Do you have your summer vacations planned out yet? If not, I hope this inspires you to plan one now and hopefully to a beachy tropical locale! If anything, I'll just plan a girl's trip to Vegas, who's in? :)