- We finally got our new car. It took us 3 weeks of going to dealerships and seeing what cars we liked to finally decide what car to get and then it took 4 hours for all the negotiating and signing papers. I'm SO glad it's over.
- I flew to the Bay Area for meetings and it was so beautiful there but my allergies were TERRIBLE there so I was super congested and had to blow my nose every 3 seconds. Not fun.
- On the flight back, I thought my allergies were just getting super worse as my throat closed up and eyes swelled up until I found out that the lady sitting in front of me brought her cat onboard and I'm super allergic to cats! I quickly got my seat changed but I was a hot mess when I got home.
- I still wasn't feeling great the next day but I forced myself to go to bootcamp and I think I deserve a gold star for that :)
- Oh did I tell you guys I was doing bootcamp 3 days a week for the past few weeks? It kicks my butt but I love it. I haven't weighed myself since I started so I don't know how much weight I've lost but it doesn't even matter because I can tell you that I feel FANTASTIC and fit and toned. I am so proud of myself of what I accomplish at bootcamp which is an amazing feeling knowing that I'm a small girl but I can still keep up with the big boys. :) I highly recommend joining a bootcamp!
- I haven't been on twitter or blog reading/commenting because of said trip/meetings/allergies. Hopefully will feel better next week because I know you're dying to hear from me. or NOT. haahahaaa! Oh and facebook is being a b*tch and not letting me post links from my blog. I kinda hate it right now.
- I rarely watch TV and when I do, it's only on DVR so I never see commericals but last night hubs told me to stop the DVR to watch this commerical and it was so heart warming I burst into tears. Best commercial ever.
One favor please? Anita, a lovely reader of mine is recently engaged and is in the running to win a wedding gown (which would help her out a lot since she and her fiance are paying for the wedding themselves) and I would love to help her win! Please click here and click vote! That's it! Contest ends on Friday so any votes you guys can give would be super appreciated!
Vince String Knit Sweater even though it's for fall, our current weather is still acting like fall so I've still been shopping for sweaters lately! This cashmere wrap front tunic sweater is the perfect slouchiness. Doesn't it look so comfy?
Vince Camuto 'Momas' Corset Back Suede Pump - on sale!
Those are the exact dupes of my Miu Miu pumps! If you're looking for a super high heel check out the L.A.M.B. Carefree Platform Pump! Or for a good basic pump, try the Jessica Simpson 'Francesca' Pump for under $90!
Gap Womens Petite Always Skinny Jeans on sale for $19.99! Or these legging jeans for $29.99! And Gap is part of Ebates 12th birthday promotion and is now at 12% cashback!