- Top photo: Our private dining area in the back
- Bottom photo: The bedroom, they made the bed differently every day! And no, you don't really need to use the mosquito nets since there is AC in the villa. More for decor I guess. Off of this was a huge bathroom and then there was a living room/dining room space on the other side of the villa.
- Some of the suits that I brought on the trip (from L-R: polka dot bikini gifted from KanDi Swim, Reef bikini gifted from Swimspot.com and bandeau bikini from Victoria's Secret)
- Close up of the Juicy sandals I wore in yesterday's lookbook
- Posing before lunch
- They left these flowers around our villa every day and I got a shot of them together before they spread them out.
Not the cutest outfit but whateves, I was laying by the beach the whole day! :) Top by Marc by Marc Jacobs, shorts by J Crew, sandals by Tory Burch
A little self timer action
Ah, the beach... I wouldn't mind being back there right now!