Just a quick recap of our trip to Jamaica. If you haven't been, I highly recommend it and if you go stay in Negril on the cliffs. For hotel recommendations, I love Tensing Pen, obviously as it's where I got married at, but also Rockhouse and Catcha Falling Star are all nearby and great resorts too. The cliffs are a pretty amazing place, it's like no other tropical destination - check out my wedding pics for a good example of the cliffs! We stayed a bit more inland near the beach this time (the cliffs = no beach but amazing views and sunsets) and we enjoyed it but I would rather return to the cliffs next time. I went a totally different route and booked us a private villa at Moondance Villas that included our own personal butler, bartender and chef! We were in the Lilac Mist villa and we really enjoyed it. It was so awesome to have all of our meals served in our own little dining area and each morning we'd tell our chef whatever we wanted to eat that day and then they'd serve it to us whenever we wanted. I felt so spoiled! (if you are thinking about booking it, we did opt for the All Inclusive package which was well worth it. No buffets, all freshly prepared meals here!)
- Top photo: Our private dining area in the back
- Bottom photo: The bedroom, they made the bed differently every day! And no, you don't really need to use the mosquito nets since there is AC in the villa. More for decor I guess. Off of this was a huge bathroom and then there was a living room/dining room space on the other side of the villa.
- Some of the suits that I brought on the trip (from L-R: polka dot bikini gifted from KanDi Swim, Reef bikini gifted from Swimspot.com and bandeau bikini from Victoria's Secret)
- Close up of the Juicy sandals I wore in yesterday's lookbook
- Posing before lunch
- They left these flowers around our villa every day and I got a shot of them together before they spread them out.
Not the cutest outfit but whateves, I was laying by the beach the whole day! :) Top by Marc by Marc Jacobs, shorts by J Crew, sandals by Tory Burch
A little self timer action
Ah, the beach... I wouldn't mind being back there right now!