- I’m wearing flats but standing on my toes for the pictures, it’s just an automatic reflex. Actually, even when I’m home and I’m barefoot, you’ll still find me standing on my tip toes!
- Why are maxi skirts so much harder to wear than maxi dresses? You’d think it would be the same but I bought this maxi skirt from American Apparel ages ago and still can’t find a good way to wear it! I think it’s the length (too short to be a full maxi) that’s throwing me off.
- I’ve never dyed my hair before but my hair always naturally gets lighter during the summer. For some reason though, I think the windows above in the building I was next to made my hair a little purple in the pictures. I promise it doesn’t look purple in real life!
- This iPhone wallet has been put to good use this summer. I use it a lot when just running out for groceries or coffee. It’s nice to not to lug around my purses sometimes! The only thing that’s annoying is that you have to take it out of the case to take pictures but it really is the only thing that I don’t like about it.
- Michael Kors iPhone Wallet Clutch (also check out, the Michael Kors iPhone case)
- t+j Designs Crystal Encrusted Earrings
- Chloe Tilia Sunglasses – gifted by shadesdaddy (similar style here)
- Zoya Elodie and China Glaze Medallion
- Good Charma love ring (a gift from my awesome husband) 🙂
- Heart ring in the photos above is JewelMint
- Necklace is vintage
You May Also Like…