enjoying our coffee, Macho and Savvy begged and pleaded with
their eyes for a piece of our muffins! The doggie on the right is Odin, my brother and his girlfriend’s new Corgi puppy who is no longer quite that small but still quite the cutie! He is a handful though as most puppies are! Nothing on the ground is safe from his chompers! 🙂
- Top photos are the Row House Cafe, a cute little restaurant that’s literally in a house that serves the most amazing grilled cheese sandwiches ever. I don’t even like grilled cheese that much (I’m actually not a fan of cheese) but the way they make it here and the bread they use is so yummy! Highly recommended!
- I often get asked for Seattle restaurant recommendations and I keep on wanting to make a list but my list of favorites change so often that I never get around to doing it BUT Via Tribunali will always be on my top favorite pizza places. Authentic Neapolitan pizza, the crust is simply amazing!
- I just got back from a trip to China and our meal before we came home at the Shanghai airport was this delightful ramen with a side of tonkatsu and chicken wings! Probably one of the best airport meals I’ve ever had.
- I’m still addicted to making bracelets even though now as a jewelry designer I have more bracelets than I know what to do with! Here’s a few that I made (that you have seen before) but I took our gold small link necklace and tied a ribbon around it to create the perfect complement to my bracelets.
- These iPhone cases in China made me laugh! They were even more bling-ier than mine! And how funny are the 3D characters? I have a little 3D bow on mine but it doesn’t bother me too much. I can’t imagine being on the phone for long while clutching one of those characters’ faces!
- Yes, I fell into the Target for Missoni craziness! I stopped by my local target and found a few things left. All the women’s clothing was gone (except for one blouse that I got) so I picked up some of the kid’s stuff (you can see my haul here on my facebook) and these boxes that are now holding jewelry samples and magazines. My mom was able to get stuff that I couldn’t find so I also have another pretty cardigan and notebook from her! I’m actually going to be returning a few items as I kind of went crazy and bought everything that fit but I’m absolutely loving and keeping the flats! The women’s sizes were all sold out by the time I got there but luckily the kid’s size 3 fit great! So just a tip for those of you with small feet, keep a lookout for the kid’s sizes if you are still looking for them!
I’m gearing up for a very busy week ahead so posting may be lighter this week. Hope you guys have a great week! And if you haven’t checked out our latest collection, make sure to check it out before the 30th to get 10% off your order. Use code NEWARRIVALS at checkout. The code is applicable for all jewelry except for Style Steals.
All photos were taken by me on my iPhone 4 and edited on photoshop. Thank you to Pugly Pixel for the photo templates.