It's that time of year where the it's sale! sale! sale! everywhere I turn and I kind of love it. Even though I'm trying not to buy as much stuff, I ordered a few things that I had my eye on and most likely will not keep everything but wanted to get on the sale prices while my sizes were still available!
Plus both ASOS and Shopbop are free shipping and returns so I won't feel so bad if I have to return everything.
First off, ASOS is having a huge sale and it's not just on summer stuff, there's lot of great fall buys. Here's what is on it's way to me. Oh and I also wanted to mention that ebates has 3.5% cashback at ASOS so don't forget to click through before you buy to get your cashback! (If you don't have an account yet, sign up through my referral and you and I get $5 when you make your first purchase!) The best part about my ASOS purchases? All of them were under $40! Except for one of the pants but those were only $42! :)
Shopbop is doing 20% off Friends and Family sale but it's for 2 days only and it ends tonight at midnight. Use code INTHEFAMILY20. (and 2.5% cashback at ebates)
- B Brian Atwood Paradis High Heel Boots - I bought brown boots last year so I'm in the market for black boots this year. I really hope these work out, they look so cute online!
- Alice + Olivia Arie Tie Collar Blouse - don't you love this color? I think it will be so cute underneath my striped blazer.
- BB Dakota Melton Coat - It's been so cold here that I've already pulled out my winter coats. I wanted a colored coat for those days when I don't feel like wearing all black. This yellow might be TOO much but I figure why not try it out?
- House of Harlow 1960 Nelly Kilty Platform Booties they didn't have my size left but I love these! Will have to see if I can find them somewhere else.
- BB Dakota Audry Dress (on sale!) - I love the shape of this dress and think it will be super cute with a blazer and colorful tights.
I know I'm not the only one that's been shopping! What did you get? :)