As I mentioned in yesterday’s shopping post, I did a little designer shoe pre-sale shopping and brought my little flipcam so that you could come shopping with me! I have to say selection was not as good as the previous years but there was some cute stuff. A lot of the designer shoes are going on sale tomorrow so keep an eye on all the major department stores if you are shopping online, Barney’s, Nordstrom, Saks and Neiman Marcus will definitely have markdowns! FYI, Louboutin is not included on tomorrow’s list, I believe they will go on sale in December. I’ll share with you when I find out the exact date!
The shoes seen in the video in the following order are:
- Dior ‘Miss Dior’ Peep Toe Platform Pump
- Lanvin Bow Ballerina Flat
- Jimmy Choo ‘Kerfield’ Mesh & Suede Bootie
- Prada Crisscross Suede Sandal
- Jimmy Choo ‘Decoy’ Platform Bootie
- Prada Sequin Ballerina Flats
All are on sale for 40% off.
Make sure to enter my Julep Maven giveaway if you haven’t yet for the chance to win some pretty nail polishes!
You May Also Like…