What I’m Wearing
* LC Lauren Conrad Boyfriend Blazer (c/o Kohl’s) – I told you I wear these blazers a lot. This is my typical lazy Sunday outfit so I reach for them almost every weekend. The Lauren Conrad stuff is so cute. I recently bought this Chiffon Blazer that’s even more gorgeous in person. I’ll have a lookbook soon with it.
* Jennifer Lopez Foil Tank (c/o Kohl’s) – you know how some tanks end up really wrinkly and don’t look so great under blazers? This one is a little bit stiffer so you don’t get the weird wrinkles. There’s a hint of shimmer to it but not too much so it’s great for daytime.
*Blank NYC Skinny Jeans (on sale) – they just got in these jeans in metallic coated! I’m intrigued, going to try them out.
*Light as a Feather Scarf (gift from Happy Scarf) – comes in black too. I love the pattern of this scarf and it’s so light and soft. I wore it a ton this winter but it’s also light enough to wear in the spring.
*Manolo Blahnik sequin pumps – (similar in black and in metallic) these are the ones that I got at Century 21 that you saw in my March Photos post. I thought that I might not wear them so much because of the sequins but actually the sequins make them even more appealing to wear them a ton!
*t+j Designs Jewelry: I’m sooo excited as we are on Daily Candy deals! If you are loving any of our jewelry, pick up a coupon to get up to 56% off your entire order!
- Luxe Mesh and Gold Bangle – also seen on the lovely Jean with her adorable apple pants 🙂
- Black Bangle with Gold Details – one of our best sellers!
- Pink Square Gem Earrings
- Rose Gold Multi Color Pretty Ring
Thanks for all your input in what bag I should get! I think you guys made it even harder to pick as the votes were basically split. haha! I did end up getting one and it’s a little different than what I originally thought, but it is one of the bags in the post. I’m in love with it and I’ll do a reveal soon! Hope your Monday is off to a great start!
P.S. If you want to know my trick in how I keep my curls to last all day long, I wrote about it on the Smarter blog. Check it out here!
You May Also Like…