I, along with many other bloggers, have become obsessed with the Revlon Lip Butters
and since I’ve tried out quite a few, thought I’d let you know my
favorites in case you get stumped as to which color you should get! Oh
and Ulta is currently having a buy 1, get 1 50% off so a great time to stock up!
From lightest to darkest.
- Creme Brulee – a nude shade with a hint of shimmer.
- Creamsicle – a pale peach that is almost a bit frosty but in a good way
- Strawberry Shortcake – the perfect light pink with shimmer
- Peach Parfait – an orange with a gold shimmer
- Berry Smoothie – deep pink, almost mauve.
Plum – it’s plum but I’d also categorized it in the red area but it’s
not too pigmented so a great color if you just want a hint of color.
Out of all of them, I use Creme Brulee and Strawberry Shortcake the most. They are the best everyday “neutral” colors for my skintone.
If you guys use the Lip Butters as well, let me know what your favorites are! Whenever I go to the drugstore I always have to see what colors they have in stock and can’t resist picking another one up.