Anyway, while I'm still debating on our accommodations, I've got beach wardrobe on my mind.
2. Becca Crochet Cover-Up - I usually go for just cheap sundresses to wear over my swimsuits but I feel like being a bit more "sophisticated" this year so I'm going to get an actual cover up.
3. Luli Fama 'Cosita Buena' Twist Front Bandeau Bikini - love the color! I like bandeau bikinis because of the no tan line issue but I feel like they are a bit more flattering on me than halter or string bikini styles.
4. Echo 'Bright Ikat' Butterfly Cover-Up Dress - trying to decide between this one or #2. Both are so cute!
5. Ella Moss Floral Bandeau Bikini - Thanks to SwimSpot who has super cute bathing suits, for sending over this bikini. It fits great and you can mix and match sizes which I love!
And of course some vacation worthy shoes. I own only a few pairs of sandals as I really don't get much use for them in Seattle so when I get a pair of sandals, I wear them to death. I also am not a big wedge person but sometimes you still need a little height even when you're in a tropical locale. Oh and the best part about shopping for sandals now is that they are all on sale!
2. Elie Tahari 'Weaver' Espadrille - I just got a pair similar to these. Nude/tan wedges are great for making your legs look extra long.
3. Tory Burch Thong - Great color and comes in blue too.
4. Vince Camuto Malinda - adore the little bow
5. Loeffler Randall Serafina - love the color and the flower! I never see this color for shoes. They just scream vacation to me :)
6. Enzo Angiolini Tootsy - when I buy sandals, they usually look like these. Simple with a little embellishment. These are on sale for $35! I'm going to order today.