So excited for the Mariah Carey by OPI collection! I am a fan of both and love everything about this collection. They are bringing a new texture as well called Liquid Sand which is a textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle.
Stage Shades which all include the new textured finish are:
- Stay the Night (Make it last in this matte black with red glints)
- The Impossible (This matte fuchsia with star confetti will never give up)
- Can’t Let Go (Hold onto this matte purple with dazzling sparkle)
- Get Your Number (Wearing this matte blue with sparkles is a great call)
OPI Liquid Sand lacquers should always be worn without top coat.
Studio Shades include:
- A Butterfly Moment (This sophisticated and frosty tan nude has us all a-flutter)
- Pink Yet Lavender (This pink glitter with lavender shimmer has superstar shine!)
- Anti-bleak (This deep, creamy purple will lift your spirits)
- Sprung (Fall hopelessly in love with this shimmery copper)
There is not one shade that I don’t like in this collection. Can’t wait to try it out!
Info from the press release:
Mariah Carey by OPI nail lacquers contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
This promotion will be available beginning January 2013 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.
You May Also Like…