Mineral Fusion Golden Touch Smoky Eyes7:00 AM
I recently got this kit and was interested in it because it had the colors that I tend to wear on a daily basis. Let me tell you this little kit, blew me away! I love it and use it almost every day. My favorite is the mascara, it is super thickening and makes my lashes really stand out!
The kit is $24.99 which is a great price since you get the mascara, eye pencil and eye shadow trio. I should also mention that it is free of gluten (yes, even make up can have gluten in it! I recently learned this), Parabens, Artificial Colors, Fragrances and Talc. Never-tested on animals.
For a fab smoky eye, here's an easy step by step:
step 1- shadow
- Press base color (lightest shade) onto the eyelid from the lashes to underneath the eyebrow using an eye base brush.
- Press lid color (medium shade) onto the entire eyelid using a brush of choice, stopping beneath the brow bone.
- Using the crease color (darkest shade), start at the outer edge of the eye and work the contour brush back and forth in a windshield wiper motion following the crease. For a more dramatic effect, continue layering the crease color.
- Gently line the upper and lower lash line with the Touch Eye Pencil, staying as close as possible to the eyelashes.
- For a more dramatic look, make lines thicker and sweep it up to extend it past your natural eye shape .
- Finish with Graphite Mascara on top and bottom lashes.