I recently got this kit and was interested in it because it had the colors that I tend to wear on a daily basis. Let me tell you this little kit, blew me away! I love it and use it almost every day. My favorite is the mascara, it is super thickening and makes my lashes really stand out!
The kit is $24.99 which is a great price since you get the mascara, eye pencil and eye shadow trio. I should also mention that it is free of gluten (yes, even make up can have gluten in it! I recently learned this), Parabens, Artificial Colors, Fragrances and Talc. Never-tested on animals.
For a fab smoky eye, here’s an easy step by step:
step 1- shadow
- Press base color (lightest shade) onto the eyelid from the lashes to underneath the eyebrow using an eye base brush.
- Press lid color (medium shade) onto the entire eyelid using a brush of choice, stopping beneath the brow bone.
- Using the crease color (darkest shade), start at the outer edge of the eye and work the contour brush back and forth in a windshield wiper motion following the crease. For a more dramatic effect, continue layering the crease color.
step 2 – liner
- Gently line the upper and lower lash line with the Touch Eye Pencil, staying as close as possible to the eyelashes.
- For a more dramatic look, make lines thicker and sweep it up to extend it past your natural eye shape .
step 3 – mascara
- Finish with Graphite Mascara on top and bottom lashes.
You can buy the kit at Whole Foods (I’m so obsessed with the beauty section at Whole Foods, so many good treasures to find there!) on their website MineralFusion.com. You can also buy it separately. I found the mascara here on sale for $11.24 and the eyeshadow trio here on sale for $18.74.
You May Also Like…