It’s that time of year… sale season! My inbox is full of codes and discounts, I don’t even know where to start!
I just want all sparkly things for the holiday season! Loving these
options for the upcoming holiday parties (but realistically I’m happy to
wear sequins any time of the year!)
click through for a few more sales!
I’m stocking up on a few favorites and a few gifts.
1. Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kit – Traveling to see family is always essential during the holidays and I hate not having my products with me when I travel. I love Alterna, especially the kendi oil and love that this set comes with a travel size of it and shampoo, conditioner and hairspray.
2. Oscar Blandi Travel Set – Whereas the Alterna set is great for your essentials, this travel set is perfect for styling if you happen to be high maintenance like me and have to have your styling products as well. 🙂 I love Oscar Blandi dry shampoo and I don’t tend to bring dry shampoo with me while I travel even though I use it so often at home. So happy to have this set now! Contains: Pronto Invisible Dry Shampoo Spray, Pronto Heat Protect Spray, Pronto Instant Glossing Cream
3. Smashbox Cream Eye Liner set – I have this and I’ve almost used it all up so stocking up on a long time favorite. If you like cream liners, I highly recommend this! The pigment is beautiful and they glide on super easy.
4. L’Occitane Hand Cream Collection – I know I’m not the only one obsessed with this hand cream. I have the dryest hands during the winter, it’s so annoying. But having this hand cream on me at all times has definitely helped. A great gift set to give or receive!
5. Lorac Lip Gloss Set – perfect gift set! I’m thinking about breaking it up and adding it to a few of my girlfriends’ presents along with a few other goodies.
6. Jurlique Rose Love Balm – I just discovered this a few months ago but it became an instant fave. It’s definitely rose scented so if you don’t like that, they do have a naturally scented one although I haven’t tried it yet. I love that you can use it on any spot that’s a little dry, your lips, cuticles, basically anywhere on your skin that needs a bit more moisture. Just a dab of this and it’s an instant cure. I don’t go anywhere without it. (it’s only $6.50 and it lasts a long time)
You know me and my love for J Crew! Take advantage of their 25% off their entire site and free shipping over $150. Ends tonight! Use code OURTREAT and 3% cash back from ebates.
A few items I’ve been coveting. I’ve ordered them to see how they work out (luckily all this stuff is returnable!)
And some items that are on sale already so the extra discount makes it a FAB deal!
You May Also Like…