I used to wear a watch every single day. I hate not knowing the time and putting on my watch was just a necessary thing. Then the reliance on my cell phone came along and the watch disappeared into my jewelry box, rarely worn. Well, I’m getting back into watches and love seeing how other bloggers incorporate their watches with their bracelet stacks. One of my most treasured gifts is a watch from my parents for my 25th birthday (You can see it on me here) which is a classic that I will wear for the rest of my life. And although I adore the classics and especially vintage watches, like these vintage watches, I also can not resist all the cute trendy watches out now. Here’s a few that I’m eyeing.
1. ASOS Heart – the hearts move! Too cute!
2. Kate Spade Stripe
3. La Mer for Target – I love La Mer watches and was glad to see they did a line for Target!
4. DKNY – hmmm this makes me want to DIY glitter a watch strap, maybe a new project?
5. Michael Kors Crystal Watch – OMG sparkle!
6. La Mer for Target – Leopard
7. Michael Kors Glitzy – a total splurge but it’s so pretty!
8. Geneva Rose Gold – a great look for less, it’s only $16!
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs
10. ASOS Rose Gold
And this… my ultimate indulgence
You May Also Like…