I’ve been seeing the Valentino Rockstud Pump everywhere, and I love how the studs make the shoe cool and sexy at the same time.
(1) Vince Camuto – Tamma Flat
– The scalloped details on this flat make them super girly, and then the studs edge them up a bit. I’d wear them with jeans and a cute top for the perfect weekend look.
(2) TopShop – Millicent Stud Boots
I’ve been looking for some neutral-colored ankle boots to wear with
dresses and shorts during the summer. The studs on these are subtle
and they’re really affordable!
(3) Steve Madden – Graanite Flat– A friend of mine has these loafers and they are super cute in person. They’re definitely a glamorous version of the loafer trend.
(4) Zara – Studded Flat Sandal
– These are a cool take on a gladiator sandal. They’re a lot edgier,
and I would wear them with a sweet dress during the summer to get that
girly and cool look.
I have a slight crush on these shoes. I’m obsessed with pointy pumps and I LOVE nude pumps like nobody’s business. Love the stud detail and that they went with the same color studs instead of a contrast which I think makes them a bit more classier.
(1) Asos – Oasis Studded Scalloped Dress
Scallops and studs seem to be a great combination. I love the color of this dress, and I
think you could easily wear it during the day or at night.
(2) Asos – Only Floral Denim Shirt This floral top is a cute take on a chambray top. I don’t have a floral denim top yet, and the studs on the collar are a cute detail.
(3) Asos – A Wear Studded Edge to Edge Cardigan
The studs on this cardigan are subtle, but make it really stand out. I
could imagine wearing this during the summer with a cute dress.
(4) Forever 21 – Studded Peter Pan Collar I’ve been wearing a lot of peter pan collars lately. I find that they look great on their own but also adds a different element when worn underneath a sweater or cardigan with just the collar peeking out.