Color is everywhere this season, and I love it! My closet is full of colors and prints, but sometimes I just like to wear a neutral outfit and a pair of statement shoes to make the outfit really pop. Here are some of my favorite footwear options to this spring. I’m looking forward to wearing some of them!
(2) Zara - Strappy sandals add instant sex appeal to any outfit, and these green sandals from Zara are a great statement piece. Wear this with an LBD for night and you’re set!
(3) Loeffler Randall - This is a classic pump, but the color blocking makes it really special. I’d definitely wear these to work, if you can get away with it.
(1) J Crew - The scalloped detail on these flats is so cute! The pink color make them extra feminine. Perfect for everyday wear!
(2) Madewell - These floral flats are the embodiment of spring! When the weather gets warmer, I can’t wait to wear these with a cute sundress.
(3) Kate Spade - If you’re a girly girl like me, these flats are perfect. There are so many great things about this flat – bows, stripes and glitter, and they all work together!