It’s hard to believe it’s already May, and Mother’s Day is less than a week away. Flowers, cards and of course time with your mom is always a good idea for Mother’s Day. But, if you’re still looking for an extra gift, I wanted to share some of my favorite picks for moms and moms-to-be!
2. Anthropologie Cora Apron If your mom likes to cook, this apron is perfect for the mom who still wants to look cute in the kitchen. It’s adorable! Plus, how darling is this spoon set?
3. Madewell Silk Boyshirt This silk button-up will be a great addition for any woman’s wardrobe. It’s soft and can easily pair with things already in your mom’s closet. Plus, it comes in a bunch of fun colors! I own 3 different colors and love them!
4. Michael Kors Jet Set Tote Who doesn’t need a new bag? This tote is a great size and makes for a great travel bag.
5. J.Crew Mila Ballet Flats Every woman needs a good pair of flats in her wardrobe. These are chic and versatile.
2. t+ j Designs Gold Triple Heart Necklace Show your mom you love her, literally, with this triple heart necklace. It’s a great piece for every day wear.
3. Sephora Dreams Fragrance Sampler Impression Sampler for Her: Perfumes are tough because they’re so unique to the individual and their personality. That’s why this sampler set is perfect for trying out a bunch of different fragrances. Once you choose which scent you like best, the set includes a certificate for your mom to go to any Sephora and get a full-size bottle of her favorite scent!
4. t+j Designs Luxe Link Necklace Jewelry is always a great option for moms, and this necklace is a favorite of many and will go with almost everything.
5. Vintage Chanel Earrings OK a total splurge but I love these classic earrings and think any mom would love to have them!
6. Michael Kors Blair Chronograph Watch Rose gold is still a great trend and how pretty is this watch. It’s also outlined with Swarovski crystals, making it so girly!