Although it’s not exactly warm in Seattle yet, I’m looking forward to the warmer months so that I can break out the sandals! Flat sandals are must during the summer, and especially for my pregnancy. I’ve found some great options, all for under $100!
2. Nasty Gal Zealand Sandal - Strappy, gold hardware and neon? Amazing combination. And if you’re not into the neon color, it comes in black and gold too!
3. Loft Vierra Gladiator Sandals - These are a great neutral sandal, but with a little edge. Plus, these (and everything else) at the Loft are currently 40% off
1. Zara – Leather Thong Sandals You can’t go wrong with a thong sandal, and I love this fuchsia color!
2. Zara – Silk Satin Ankle Strap Sandals The silk satin gives these a luxe look, and you really can’t beat the price!
3. Enzo Angiolini ‘Katira’ Sandal I love the woven detail on the back of this sandal. The two color options are great also!
4. Isaac Mizrahi Bree Sandal This one is a tad (just $10!) over my $100 budget but... so cute I had to include.
1. Anthropologie Flickerfly Sandals Metallics are a great take on neutrals, and I love these. The embellishments on the back make them so special! I also love how the model wears it with her casual cool outfit and statement necklace
2. Steve Madden ‘Torment’ Sandal Looking for a glamorous flat sandal? These are it. Definitely an eye-catcher.
3. Zara Flat Sandals with Strass These are one of my favorites. They’re girly and glamorous!