The weather has been unbelievably beautiful lately, and it’s making me dream of my next vacation. Vacation season is right around the corner, and whether you’re planning to relax on a beach, see the sights in Europe or trek through Asia, you’ll need to bring the right outfits. I’m thinking easy dresses, versatile pieces and of course the right accessories! Here are some of my favorite picks – wherever your next vacation might take you:
2. Melanie Dress T-shirt dresses are a traveler’s best friend, just put it on and go! The print on this one is so pretty, and you can also easily transition this one from day to night
3. Caftan Cover-Up - I admittedly don't get much use out of caftans but I love them! I love how chic they make you look beachside or poolside. Plus you don't feel so self conscious when you're wearing a bikini and get to cover it up with something so cute.
4. Printed Henley - How cool is this print? It pretty much embodies vacation. Wear this with shorts and sandals during the day and you’re set.
5. Denim Jacket - Denim jackets are a closet staple, and perfect for traveling. They’ll go with every outfit and will give you just enough warmth for chilly nights. Another great option here for under $50.
6. Embroidered Shorts The embroidery on these shorts are amazing! Wear these with a t-shirt during the day, and dress it up with heels and accessories for going out at night. Need something a bit more budget friendly? These are so cute and only $16!
And of course let's not forget some fab accessories!
Lucite Heel Sandal Super cute sandal! The lucite heel is on trend and will short enough to be comfortable while you’re walking around!
Retro Sunglasses You can’t really go wrong with a pair of Ray-Bans. They’re universally cool and I love this retro take on the classic Wayfarer.
Classic Gold Watch - Watches are a necessity while traveling. They’re functional, and this classic design will go with everything. Get a free bow bracelet with watch purchase this week only! Use code FREEBOW
Passport Holder Want to make sure you don’t lose your passport? Stick it in this neon holder! Love it.
Bamboula Market Tote If you’re heading to the beach, you’ll need a cute tote. These are super cute and handcrafted in Kenya!