If you’ve been reading my blog, you might have noticed that I’ve been wearing more pieces from SheInside (seen here, here and here). I’ve really enjoyed shopping their site – most items are really affordable and they ship worldwide for free! They also have a huge selection of items, and I’ve picked out some of my favorites!
1. Pink Sleeveless Hollow Back Zipper Dress
Love the cut-outs on the top and the bottom of the dress. They’re enough to make the dress be special, without going overboard.
2. White Spaghetti Strap White Butterfly Print Chiffon Dress
Maxi dresses are so versatile and I really like the print on this one! They’re such an easy way to be comfortable and glamorous at the same time.
3. Black White Short Sleeve Zipper Floral Dress Another great print! The floral print plus the black/white contrast makes this dress playful and sophisticated!
4. Orange Sleeveless Asymmetrical Hollow Pleated Dress
Orange is such a great color for summer, it’s bold and flattering on most skin tones! Pair this with flat sandals for the day, and heels for night.
1. Blue Loose Pockets Skirt Skorts
Skorts remind me of elementary school, but there are some really chic options now! Plus, I really like the idea of wearing a cute skirt, and not having to worry about any accidental showings!
2. Yellow Collarless Long Sleeze Zipper Suit
Such a great color! Would look great with a t-shirt, jeans and sandals for an easy weekend look.
3. Pleated Chiffon Skirt I actually just got this, you’ll see it in a lookbook soon (here’s a preview on my instagram) but I adore the color and the length.
4. White Short Sleeve Hollow Dipped Hem Chiffon BlouseI’m a sucker for girly blouses like this. It’s playful and would look great with a colorful pencil skirt.
And now for the fun part… SheInside is giving away a $100 gift certificate to their store so you can shop their cute items! Just enter on the widget below. The giveaway will end next Friday and I’ll pick a winner via the widget and contact the winner through email.
You May Also Like…