Here are some of my picks:
• Prada Pointed Toe Pump A little bit of a splurge, but who can say no to a bow? I love this cute update to the classic pump. J.Crew has a more affordable version (sans bow) here.
• Stuart Weitzman Dagger Metal-Heel Patent Pump the metallic heel makes takes this pump to a more modern, sexy edge which makes me love them even more.
• KORS Michael Kors Snakeskin Sandals Your classic sexy sandal in a gorgeous gold snakeskin. Pair this with all your evening outfits, and you’re set! Another great option here.
• Loeffler Randall Reina Heel The scallop detailing on this heel is adorable! Wear this and be prepared for lots of compliments.
• J Crew Lillian Metallic Low Wedge I think this is the perfect shoe for summer. It has a low wedge for comfortable walking, and will go with almost all your cute summer dresses.
• Cynthia Vincent Flora If you can’t do the full-on metallic trend, this is a great option. The metallic complements the black really well, and I also like it in the coral color!
• Rebecca Minkoff Leather Box Bag The metallic sheen totally glams up this woven bag. It looks like a great size, and would be perfect for your summer daytime outfits!
• Rebecca Minkoff Bridesmaid Fund Pouch You never know when you’ll need a little pouch to fit your extras in. They’re super handy to have around and the saying is so cute!
• Hologram Crossbody Bag If you love the Proenza Schouler PS11, then this is a look-a-like, for sure. But it’s a super-affordable option, and a great way to try out the metallic trend.
• Coach ‘Poppy’ Metallic Bag This bag is big enough to fit all your essentials and look chic doing so!
• Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Techno’ Wristlet Pouch How cool is this holographic effect? I love the blue version as well!