Whenever I think of nautical-inspired clothing, I think of really chic French women. Classic blue stripes, crisp whites and red scarves all come to mind. They’re a must for every woman’s wardrobe and I love how they’re classic and attention-grabbing at the same time. Check out my nautical picks:
2. Toms University Stripe Sandal Chic and charitable. These look really comfortable and of course, they’re for a great cause – every pair of Toms purchased means another pair will go to a child in need.
3. Splendid Stripe Maxi Dress I’m so glad maxi dresses are still in style. They’re comfortable and dressed up at the same time!
4. Kate Spade Carmelita Wedge I’m a big fan of bows, and these are irresistible! Espadrilles are perfect for summer, wear this with an LWD for a great summer look
5. t+j Designs Sterling Silver Anchor Rope Bracelet One of my favorites. Preppy & fun, they go with almost everything!
1. Oasis Nautical Spot Scarf The polka dots are a cute take on the nautical theme. Scarves are a must in Seattle, as the weather is so temperamental. Throw this in your bag for an accessory pick-me-up!
2. Michael Kors Stripe Boatneck Top Most ladies have the classic blue-striped top, but I love this fun orange one. Wear it with white shorts or your pencil skirt for an office look.
3. J. Crew Collection Cashmere Anchor Sweater Sure, this might be super obvious, but the anchor gives this classic striped shirt a nice twist. I’d wear this with a pencil skirt, or cute shorts for the summer.
4. Forever 21 Cuffed Shorts The buttons are a great detail on these shorts. I can imagine this looking really great with a peter-pan collar top or just your classic striped shirt for a great nautical look.
5. t+j Designs Anchor Charm Bracelet Everybody loves a charm bracelet. These are darling, and they come in seafoam, ivory and blue. Follow my blog with Bloglovin