One of the best things about summer: sandals + cute pedis. Once winter’s here, your toes go into hiding, so I’ve been taking advantage of the opportunity to show off my dressed-up toes (even though I can no longer paint them myself – thank you gigantic pregnant belly!). Love these nail polish and sandal pairings:
1. Schutz Baldonera + Essie Full Steam Ahead
Love the edgy studs with the bright yellow color. The peep-toe gives you just enough room to show off this lovely pastel purple.
2. Kate Spade ‘Intro” Sandal + Butter London Trout Pout
Such a great neutral sandal – pair it with this cute cantaloupe color to brighten up your toes! I’d wear this with all my LWDs!
3. Zara Leather Mini Wedge + Nars Arabesque
This black sandal is super versatile – it can be tough and edgy or sleek & sexy. I’d pair this with this glittery pink polish to make it a bit girlier.
4. Tory Burch Kailey Sandals + Sephora Hot & Spicy
The bows on these sandals are irresistible. Pair this with a bright orange color for a fun look.
5. Joie Jaclyn Ankle Strap Sandals + Deborah Lippman Mermaid’s Dream
This is a gorgeous berry color and would transition well into fall. Love pairing this luxurious color, with this metallic seafoam polish for a cool look.
6. Dolce Vita Delmy + Dolce & Gabanna Peachy Nude
Such a fun color! Since the color’s so bright, I’d complement it with this pretty peachy nude color.
7. Asos Fall Back Sandal + Essie Peach Daiquiri
Complement these cute turquoise sandals with this neon fruit punch color. Pair it with your summer dresses and you’re good to go.
8. Zara High Heel Shiny Shoe + L’Oreal Crazy for Chic Remember when oxblood was THE color? This is a similar hue, and would look great on all your date nights.
9. J Crew Allie Gladiator Sandals + Essie Turquoise & Caicos
The perfect gladiator sandal that will go with everything! Pairing it with one of my favorite colors – mint!
10. Saint Laurent Tribute Sandal + NARS Schiap
Perfect neutral sandal for all your summer outfits. Amp it up with this gorgeous pink shade from Julep.