Staying updated in the beauty worlds is as much about following trends, as it is the newest products. After all, a runway look is only as replicable as the products used to achieve that look.
So, see below for some of the latest and greatest in beauty at the moment and let me know what new products you’ve been loving or dying to try!
1. The perfect collaboration: MAC x Nordstrom, and this palette of curated neutral eyeshadows is the resulting love child. Not to mention, it’s an absolute steal.
2. GLAMGLOW is the skin treatment de jour. For any of us who have wanted to try their various products, this set was created for us.
3. Most sea salt hair products come as a spray. This new one by TRESemme is a mousse-like foam. Beachier waves than ever?
4. The newest mascara by Benefit has beauty bloggers raving about otherworldly lifting and curling properties.
5. My favorite affordable brush brand has added a perfect-for-foundation stippling brush to their repertoire.
6. Laura Mercier has put out a new foundation, and as an avid fan of her tinted moisturizers (like half the world), it’s a must-try.
7. Charcoal used to be one of those powerhouse ingredients you’d see in expensive skincare. Not anymore, thanks to Yes to Tomatoes.
8. The new lazy-girl quick fix is here. Waterproof eye makeup removing towelettes for when your regular facial wipes won’t cut it.
9. Koreans are all about sheet masks. And perfect skin. Take a note from the doctor and pick up these new Dr. Jart+ brightening packs.
10. It seems like Maybelline is putting out a new mascara every second. Well, this one has still got people talking.
11. When it comes to contouring, you want to stick with the pros. Make Up For Ever has your back with their new duo.
Have you heard of any of these products before?
You May Also Like…